Please click here for Home Learning tools and help
Welcome to our website, our school is a place where everyone is treated with respect and courtesy. We look after each other and create an atmosphere that helps students feel safe and comfortable which is conducive to a great learning environment. Contact us if you are considering sending your child to Royles Brook or would like further information about our school.
Please check our latest news section for recent information and for upcoming events. You can also follow us on social media for up to the minute school information and photos.
We look forward to being your school.
At Royles Brook we aim to:-
· Create a positive environment where children enjoy learning
· Educate children to be polite and show respect and concern for the needs of
others and their property
· Have high expectations of all our children regardless of age, gender, culture ability or disability
· To develop their self esteem throughout all aspects of school life
· Teach our children to be honest about things they have done
· Develop academic, creative and physical skills by following the National Curriculum
· Begin preparing children for adult life
· Encourage partnership between home, school and the community.